Judith R. Frank Business Communication Centers
Here's what is going on at the Frank Center. For additional information about any of these activities or events, please contact Ryan Sheets, Assistant Director of the Frank Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tippie M.B.A. students are welcome to schedule an appointment or drop by as a walk-in. Our tutors look forward to helping you work on your writing assignments and presentations! Just click on "Make an Appointment," log into our scheduling website, and select a date, time, and tutor. First-time users must register/create an account prior to making an appointment.
- Introduction to Management (MGMT:2100) recently assigned its Group Activity. The Frank Center has worked with Introduction to Management instructors to create a tip sheet for the first part of this activity. Download this tip sheet by visiting our tip sheet page.
- The Frank Center is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday-Thursday, with our Friday hours being 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Click on "Make an Appointment" or visit our online scheduler at https://tippie.mywconline.com. First-time users will need to create a new account in order to access the tutoring schedule. Tippie undergraduates, pre-business undergraduates taking a Tippie class, M.Ac., and—beginning this academic year—Tippie M.B.A. students are welcome to schedule an appointment or drop by as a walk-in.
- English Language Discussion Circles (ELDC) meet each weekday, aside from the week of Novemeber 23, until December 11. ELDC meets each day, Monday-Friday, at 12:30-1:30 p.m. in Room S126 of the Pappajohn Business Building. Each week we discuss a new topic, and no preparation is required—just show up ready to talk and/or meet some new students and staff. Since we meet around lunch time, you are welcome to bring your lunch with you.
- Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We are also on WeChat; our WeChat ID is FrankCenter.