Six-Week Start-up is an exciting program for aspiring entrepreneurs and early-stage ventures to get their business idea off the ground and running. This program focuses on a step-by-step process for developing a plan to successfully launch a new sustainable venture or grow an existing start-up. Register online by Sunday, October 4.
During the six-session program you will:
- Evaluate the financial potential of your venture and analyze the risks
- Identify sources of capital for financing your new venture
- Conduct market research and recognize the components of a marketing plan and sales strategy
- Understand issues regarding legal, tax, licenses/permits, booking, and insurance
- Learn to benefit from the current economic environment
- Network with successful entrepreneurs and business experts
Fall 2015 Session
Mondays, October 12 – November 16
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
BioVentures Center, UI Research Park (2500 Crosspark Rd, Coralville)
(Lower room in Hygenic Lab)
Cost is $149/ person ($75/UI or Kirkwood student – must bring student ID the first day of class)
Register at www.iowajpec.org/event/six-week-start-up!