Learn About Business and So Much More
The centers and institutes within the Tippie College are one of our points of pride. They provide focused guidance and training for students. They provide groundbreaking research. They help launch business concepts large and small. They're examples of value-added programming available at Iowa.
- The new Business Solutions Center is an MBA consulting center where student teams work on real-world problems for corporate clients.
- The John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center (JPEC) is ranked in the top 25 nationally by the Princeton Review and Entrepreneurship magazine in 2008.
- The Vaughan Institute of Risk Management and Insurance provides undergraduates with a career-oriented foundation in the many disciplines of risk management and insurance.
- Over the past two years, the Hawkinson Institute of Business Finance has placed 100 percent of its graduates in highly regarded U.S. investment banks and other financial services firms.
- The Bedell Entrepreneurship Learning Laboratory (BELL) provides office space and mentoring opportunities for Iowa students to bring new ideas and products to market.
- The Iowa Electronic Markets offers students one of the most distinct research tools in the nation and is known for being the oldest and most reliable predictive market.
- The Judith R. Frank Business Communication Center provides guidance and tutoring to help students improve their written and oral business communications skills.