The Tippie Executive MBA Program
The University of Iowa Tippie Executive MBA Program offers an accelerated MBA degree in as little as 21 months for experienced business leaders. Executives will learn from world-class faculty about topical issues and content for success in today's business environment.
This full-service program caters to needs of business leaders so they can focus on their families, professional commitments, and course work. Iowa's MBA staff handles students' course registration, books, residency week lodging, travel, parking, food, in-country trip expenses, and graduation arrangements.
The program includes an exciting international seminar that includes a week of study in China during the student's final semester and highly qualified and engaging classmates who share valuable insights and knowledge to enhance the overall learning experience.
For more information call 877-428-0638 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMBA News & Events
- January 11th-15th, Residency Week - Des Moines cohort
- Saturday, January 17th, 11:30am-1:30pm - Classroom Visit, Marvin A. and Rose Lee Pomerantz Center, Iowa City
- Tuesday, January 20th, 5:30pm-7:00pm - EMBA Informational Dinner, Zins, 227 2nd Ave SE, Cedar Rapids. RSVP to Jill Terrill email@example.com.
- Thursday, January 22th, 5:30pm-7:00pm - EMBA Informational Dinner, Atlas, 127 Iowa Avenue, Iowa City. RSVP to Jill Terrill firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, January 30th, 11:30am-1:30pm - Classroom Visit, John and Mary Pappajohn Education Center, Des Moines
- Saturday, January 31st, 11:30am-1:30pm - Classroom Visit, John and Mary Pappajohn Education Center, Des Moines