The IOWA Executive MBA Program
The University of Iowa Executive MBA Program offers an accelerated MBA for experienced business leaders in just 21 months. Learn from world-class faculty about topical issues and skills for success in today's business environment through Iowa's only Executive MBA Program.
This full-service EMBA program caters to needs of busy executives, easing the balance between work, family, and classes. Iowa's EMBA staff handles course registration, books, residency week lodging, travel, parking, food, in-country trip expenses, and graduation arrangements.
Globally ranked by The Economist, the Iowa Executive MBA includes an exciting international seminar that includes a week of study in China and highly qualified and engaging classmates who share valuable insights and knowledge to enhance the overall learning experience.
For more information call 877-428-0638 or send an email to email@example.com.
EMBA News & Events
- Wednesday, May 27th, 5:30pm-7:30pm - Executive MBA Networking, Clinton Street Social Club, Iowa City, RSVP here
- Monday, June 8th, 12:00pm-1:00pm - Davenport Executive MBA Informational Luncheon, Thunder Bay Grille, RSVP here
- Wednesday, June 9th, 12:00pm-1:00pm - Iowa City Executive MBA Informational Luncheon, Atlas World Grill, RSVP here
- Wednesday, June 17th, 12:00pm-1:00pm - Cedar Rapids Executive MBA Informational Luncheon, Zins, RSVP here
- Monday, June 22nd, 12:00pm-1:00pm - Cedar Falls Executive MBA Informational Luncheon, Ferraris, RSVP here
- Wednesday, June 24th, 12:00pm-1:00pm - Dubuque Executive MBA Informational Luncheon, Crust, RSVP here