The IOWA Executive MBA Program
The University of Iowa Executive MBA Program offers an accelerated MBA for experienced business leaders in just 21 months. Learn from world-class faculty about topical issues and skills for success in today's business environment through Iowa's only Executive MBA Program.
This full-service EMBA program caters to needs of busy executives, easing the balance between work, family, and classes. Iowa's EMBA staff handles course registration, books, residency week lodging, travel, parking, food, in-country trip expenses, and graduation arrangements.
Globally ranked by The Economist, the Iowa Executive MBA includes an exciting international seminar that includes a week of study in China and highly qualified and engaging classmates who share valuable insights and knowledge to enhance the overall learning experience.
For more information call 877-428-0638 or send an email to email@example.com.
Executive MBA News & Events
- Friday, September 11th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Des Moines
- Saturday, September 12th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Des Moines
- Saturday, September 12th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Iowa City
- Friday, September 18th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Iowa City
- Friday, September 25th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Des Moines
- Friday, September 25th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Iowa City
- Saturday, September 26th - EMBA Class Visit Day - Des Moines
- Friday, October 10 - EMBA/MBA Happy Hour Reception, Americana Grill, downtown Des Moines
- Saturday, November 1 - Iowa Vs. Northwestern Football - EMBA Tailgate Reception, Iowa City
The Executive MBA Program in Des Moines is now accepting applications for the next cohort class to begin January 2016. For more information about the Des Moines Executive MBA Program, click here; or contact Alex Taylor, 319-335-3020 and he'll be glad to help.