Engage with us
Students who choose the Corporate Finance track will train to become the next-generation financial analysts, managers, and executives for U.S. and global enterprises. More details about career paths can be found in the Finance Career Academy section.
The Corporate Finance track carries a specific plan of study wiith its own series of carefully selected finance courses. All students who've selected the Corporate Finance track take the following courses:
- Strategic Business Consulting or Henry Fund I
- Financial Modeling & Firm Valuation
- Corporate Investment & Financing Decisions
- Financial Accounting Standards
- Putting Finance Into Practice or Henry Fund II
- Corporate Financial Strategy
You'll choose nine total electives: at least two elective finance courses from within the Finance Academyand at least two from other Career Academies (consider this list of recommended non-finance electives.) You can find a full list of School of Management courses and their descriptions on our Electives page.