A Program Designed Around YOU
Everything about the Marketing Career Academy is designed to make you more career-ready than ever after graduation. You'll do more than simple coursework.
- Consult for real companies like Frontier Natural Products and Clorox, helping develop brand strategies and integrated marketing plans.
- Spend a day in Chicago or Minneapolis with your fellow marketing students, visiting companies like Siemens, Sears, Starcom, and General Mills. Top off the day with a Tippie alumni networking event.
- Prepare to take advantage of job opportunities after interview "boot camp" in the first semester, including interview prep and mock interviews conducted by partner corporations like American Airlines and HNI Corp.
- Discover your path by analyzing results from assessments of your temperament, EQ, and talents; link them to specific careers and find the best fit for your future.
- Attend coaching sessions with the Marketing Career Academy business director, pinpointing the leadership and soft skills you need to hone and practicing them regularly.
You'll deepen your skills and boost your resume by expanding your marketing experience. You'll transform into the leader you want to be.