As a member of the Marketing Career Academy, you already have an advantage over other MBAs.
First, your academy faculty director, Professor Thomas Gruca, is watching carefully over the marketing curriculum to ensure it's relevant and doing its job: preparing you for your career.
The second differentiator: your personal coach, the marketing academy business director, Jason Corpus. Jason uses his years of experience to help you develop as a leader and hone the soft skills required of a marketing professional. Because of Tippie's focus on individual attention, you'll have constant access to your coach, who'll give you individualized attention that will make you a success.
Why Partner with the Academy Director Team?
The academy business director is a seasoned professional and an excellent mentor, not to mention a great resource for contacts in the marketing industry. Professor Gruca understands marketing inside and out, and will help ensure you have the mental acumen to climb the ladder. Both Jason and Tom are here to make sure you're equipped with the right tools to succeed.
Personal Coaching & Mentoring
- Collaborate with your coach to create a personal development plan to help you smooth any rough edges and achieve your career goals.
- Meet regularly to review your progress and ensure you're on target to develop in areas where you need it the most.
- Learn the right way to develop relationships with top employers.
- Create a dialogue with key faculty regarding relevant and current marketing topics, facilitated by your academy director.
- Guide learning outside the classroom.