As a member of the Strategic Innovation Career Academy, you already have an advantage over other MBAs.
Your academy faculty director, Jennifer Blackhurst, is watching carefully over the SMI and Supply Chain and Analytics curriculum to ensure it's relevant and doing its job: preparing you for your career.
Why Partner with our team?
The academy business directors are seasoned professionals and excellent mentors, not to mention a great resource for contacts in the industry. Professor Blackhurst understands the SI academy tracks inside and out, and will help ensure you have the mental acumen to climb the ladder. All of the academy leaders are here to make sure you're equipped with the right tools to succeed.
Personal Coaching & Mentoring
- Collaborate with your coach to create a personal development plan to help you smooth any rough edges and achieve your career goals.
- Meet regularly to review your progress and ensure you're on target to develop in areas where you need it the most.
- Learn the right way to develop relationships with top employers.
- Create a dialogue with key faculty regarding relevant and current topics, facilitated by your track's academy director.
- Guide learning outside the classroom.