Virtual One and Done - International Candidates
Date: October 17, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (CST)
Join us for Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done International, an exclusive accelerated admissions event for Tippie Full-time MBA candidates.
October 17, 2013 - 11:00am to 3:00pm Central Time
(Convert to your time zone here)
At Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, participants "meet" with us via Skype and receive an admissions decision in less than 24 hours. The application process is simplified as well (no essays are required).
There are minimum requirements to attend.
- A GMAT or GRE score. There is no minimum required score.
- English proficiency: Minimum TOEFL iBT is 100 or 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0. You can be waived from this if your education was in English.
- Work Experience: at least one year of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
It’s easy to participate:
- Register to attend Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done. We’ll confirm your participation and time slot within two business days.
- Complete our online application. In place of the essay in Section I, write “Waived for One and Done.” Please note that our application does not open until October 1st.
- Upload your unofficial transcript.
- Send your official GMAT or GRE score to the university, or upload your unofficial GMAT/GRE score report.
If confirmed to participate, we must have your application, transcript, and unofficial score two business days before the event or your participation will be cancelled.
|One and Done Date||Application Materials Due|
|Thursday October 17
||Friday October 11, 5:00pm|
Please note: this event is not open to citizens of the U.S., India, or China. Events for citizens of those countries are being held separately due to application volume. View the full list of upcoming events.