Virtual One and Done - India and Southeast Asia
Date: October 21, 2013 - October 23, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CST)
- 8:30am - 12:30pm Central Time (7:00pm IST, 6:30pm PKT)
- Wednesday October 9 (full)
- Friday October 11 (full)
- Monday October 21 (full)
- Wednesday October 23 (full)
At Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, participants "meet" with us via Skype and receive an admissions decision in less than 24 hours. The application process is simplified as well (no essays are required).
There are minimum requirements to attend.
- GMAT/GRE: You must have a GMAT or GRE score at the time you register. There is no required minimum score.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Minimum TOEFL iBT is 100 or 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0
- Work Experience: Participants must have at least two years of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
It’s easy to participate:
- Register to attend Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done and select a date. We’ll confirm your participation and date within two business days.
- Complete our online application. In place of the essay in Section I, write “Waived for One and Done.” Please note that our application does not open until October 1; you will need to have it submitted as soon as possible after that date.
- Upload your unofficial transcript, unofficial GMAT/GRE report, and unofficial TOEFL/IELTS report here.
If confirmed to participate, we must have your application, transcript, and unofficial score by the deadline listed below or your participation will be cancelled.
|One and Done Dates||Application & Materials Due|
|Wednesday October 9
||Friday Oct. 4, 5:00pm|
|Friday October 11
||Monday Oct. 7, 5:00pm|
|Monday October 21
||Monday Oct. 14, 5:00pm|
|Wednesday October 23
||Wednesday Oct. 16, 5:00pm|
Admission to the Tippie Full-time MBA is competitive, and Virtual One and Done participants will be evaluated in the same way as those who go through the full application process.
Please note: this event is exclusively for citizens of India and Southeast Asia. View the full list of upcoming events to see details on other upcoming One and Done events.