Virtual One and Done - China and Eastern Asia
Date: October 15, 2013 - November 6, 2013
Time: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CST)
Join us for Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done for China and Eastern Asia on October 15 and November 6, an exclusive accelerated admissions event exclusively for Tippie Full-time MBA candidates.
Tuesday October 15, 7am to 11am Central (FULL)
Wednesday November 6, 7am to 11am Central
(9pm to 1am China Standard Time)
At Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, participants "meet" with us via Skype and receive an admissions decision in less than 24 hours. The application process is simplified as well (no essays are required).
This event is best for candidates from the following countries: China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Bhutan and surrounding countries
There are minimum requirements to attend.
- GMAT/GRE: You must have a GMAT or GRE score at the time you register. There is no required minimum score.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Minimum TOEFL iBT is 100 or 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0
- Work Experience: Participants must have at least two years of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
It’s easy to participate:
- Register to attend Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done. We’ll confirm your participation and date within two business days.
- Complete and submit our online application. In place of the essay in Section I, write “Waived for One and Done.”
- Upload your unofficial transcript, unofficial GMAT/GRE report, and unofficial TOEFL/IELTS report here.
If confirmed to participate, we must have your application, transcript, and unofficial scores one week before the event or your participation will be cancelled.
|One and Done Date||Application Materials Due|
|Wednesday Nov 6, 2013
||October 30, 5:00pm|
Please note: this event is exclusively for citizens of China and Eastern Asia. See the full list of upcoming events to see details on other upcoming One and Done events.