Tippie MBA One and Done - Domestic Candidates
Location: Iowa City, Tippie Full-time MBA Campus
Address: 100 Pomerantz Center, Ste. C432, Iowa City, IA
Jan. 27 and Mar. 31, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Monday, January 27 • Monday, March 31
Why participate in a Tippie MBA One and Done event?
- Receive an admissions decision (including financial awards) in 24 hours
- Apply without admissions essays
- Application fees are waived for all participants ($60 to $100 cost)
- Hotel accommodations provided, as well as lunch the day of the event
- Travel cost reimbursement is available for strong candidates (includes airfare and/or mileage)
- You'll learn what makes Tippie unique -- including our outstanding employment stats (90% on average) and generous financial awards (96% of 2013 students received an award).
Your visit will include:
- Lunch with current students
- A business campus tour
- Informational meetings with career services and the academy director in your area of interest
- Your admissions interview
- A class visit, if scheduling permits
Requirements to participate:
- GMAT/GRE score. You must have taken the GMAT or GRE to participate; you will need to provide your score when you register.
- Work experience. At least one year of professional, post-undergrad experience is required.
- Register to attend and choose your preferred date. We’ll review your test scores and work experience, and confirm your participation within two business days so you can begin making travel arrangements.
- Once approved, complete our online application. You do not need to upload any documents for the essay in section I. Please complete the short career goals statement in Section F.
- Upload your unofficial transcript and GMAT/GRE score.
We will need all of your materials (the application, transcript, and test score report) by the deadline below in order for you to attend.
|One and Done Dates
||Application & All Materials Due
|Monday, January 27
||Tuesday January 21, 5:00pm
|Monday, March 31
||Monday March 24, 5:00pm
Admission to the Tippie Full-time MBA is competitive, and One and Done participants will be evaluated in the same way as those who go through the full application process.
This event is limited to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.