Tippie MBA One and Done - Domestic Candidates
Location: Iowa City, Tippie Full-time MBA Campus
Address: 100 Pomerantz Center, Ste. C432, Iowa City, IA
Date: March 31, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Monday, March 31
Why participate in a Tippie MBA One and Done event?
- Receive an admissions decision (including financial awards) in 24 hours
- Apply without admissions essays
- Application fees are waived for all participants ($60 to $100 cost)
- Hotel accommodations provided, as well as lunch the day of the event
- Travel cost reimbursement is available for strong candidates (includes airfare and/or mileage)
Your visit will include:
- Lunch with current students
- A business campus tour
- Informational meetings with career services and the academy director in your area of interest
- Your admissions interview
- A class visit, if scheduling permits
Requirements to participate:
- GMAT/GRE score. You must have taken the GMAT or GRE to participate; you will need to provide your score when you register.
- Work experience. At least one year of professional, post-undergrad experience is required.
- Register to attend and choose your preferred date.
- Once approved, complete our online application. You do not need to upload any documents for the essay in section I. Please complete the short career goals statement in Section F.
- Upload your unofficial transcript and GMAT/GRE score.
We will need all of your materials (the application, transcript, and test score report) by the deadline below in order for you to attend.
|One and Done Dates||Application & All Materials Due|
|Monday, March 31
||Monday March 24, 5:00pm|
This event is limited to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.