Tippie MBA One and Done - Domestic Candidates
Location: Iowa City, Tippie Full-time MBA Campus
Address: 100 Pomerantz Center, Ste. C432, Iowa City, IA
Date: June 30 and July 10, 2014
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Monday, June 30 - Event Full
Thursday, July 10
Why participate in a Tippie MBA One and Done event?
- Receive an admissions decision (including financial awards) in 24 hours
- Apply without admissions essays
- Application fees are waived for all participants ($60 to $100 cost)
- Hotel accommodations provided, as well as lunch the day of the event
- Travel cost reimbursement is available for strong candidates (includes airfare and/or mileage)
Your visit will include:
- Lunch with current students
- A business campus tour
- Informational meetings with career services and the academy director in your area of interest
- Your admissions interview
Requirements to participate:
- GMAT/GRE score. You must have taken the GMAT or GRE to participate; you will need to provide your score when you register.
- Register to attend and choose your preferred date.
- Once approved, complete our online application. You do not need to upload any documents for the essay in section I. Please complete the short career goals statement in Section F.
- Upload your unofficial transcript and GMAT/GRE score.
|One and Done Dates||Application & All Materials Due|
|Monday, June 30
||Friday, June 20
|Thursday, July 10
||Wednesday, July 2
This event is limited to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.