Virtual One and Done - India and Southeast Asia
Date: February 18, 2015
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CST)
Note: This event is now full. Please apply through our traditional application.
Join us for Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, an exclusive accelerated admissions event exclusively for Tippie Full-time MBA candidates from India and Southeast Asia. At Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, participants "meet" with us via Skype and receive an admissions decision in less than 24 hours and application essays are waived.
All events held at 8:30am - 12:30pm Central Time (7:00pm IST, 6:30pm PKT)
- Wednesday, February 18
There are minimum requirements to attend:
- GMAT/GRE: You must have a GMAT or GRE score at the time you register. There is no required minimum score.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Minimum TOEFL iBT is 100 or 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0
- Work Experience: Participants must have at least two years of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
It’s easy to participate:
- Register to attend Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done and select a date. We’ll confirm your participation and date.
- Complete our online application. In place of the essay in Section I, write “Waived for One and Done.” Please note that our application does not open until September 1; you will need to have it submitted as soon as possible after that date.
- Upload your unofficial transcript, unofficial GMAT/GRE report, and unofficial TOEFL/IELTS report here.
If confirmed to participate, we must have your application, transcript, and unofficial score by the deadline listed below or your participation will be cancelled.
|One and Done Dates||Application & Materials Due|
|Wednesday, February 18
||Wednesday, February 11, 5:00pm|
Please note: this event is exclusively for citizens of India and Southeast Asia. View the full list of upcoming events to see details on other upcoming One and Done events.