Virtual One and Done - China and Eastern Asia
Date: February 4, 2015
Time: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CST)
Tippie One and Done events for candidates from China and Eastern Asia are now full. Please apply through the traditional application.
Join us for Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, an exclusive accelerated admissions event exclusively for Tippie Full-time MBA candidates from China and Eastern Asia. At Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done, participants "meet" with us via Skype and receive an admissions decision in less than 24 hours and application essays are waived.
- Wednesday, February 4 (Full)
- 7:00am - 11:00am Central Time (9:00pm - 1:00am China Standard Time)
There are minimum requirements to attend.
- GMAT/GRE: You must have a GMAT or GRE score at the time you register. There is no required minimum score.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Minimum TOEFL iBT is 100 or 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0
- Work Experience: Participants must have at least two years of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
It’s easy to participate:
- Register to attend Tippie MBA Virtual One and Done and select a date. We’ll confirm your participation and date.
- Complete our online application. In place of the essay in Section I, write “Waived for One and Done.” Please note that our application does not open until September 1; you will need to have it submitted as soon as possible after that date.
- Upload your unofficial transcript, unofficial GMAT/GRE report, and unofficial TOEFL/IELTS report here.
If confirmed to participate, we must have your application, transcript, and unofficial score by the deadline listed below or your participation will be cancelled.
|One and Done Dates||Application & Materials Due|
|Wednesday, February 4||Wednesday, January 28, 5:00pm|
Please note: this event is exclusively for citizens of China and Eastern Asia. View the full list of upcoming events to see details on other upcoming One and Done events.