From the Cedar Rapids Eastern Iowa Airport:
- Follow the signs from the terminal to Interstate 380
- Merge right onto Interstate 380 heading south
- Merge onto Interstate 80 east toward Iowa City
Note: Another airport to consider is the Quad Cities airport. Please visit its website for more information (www.qcairport.com).
From Interstate 80:
- Take the Dubuque Street exit (exit 244)
- Go south on Dubuque Street to Market Street (approx. 4 stoplights)
- Turn right onto Market Street
- The Pomerantz Center is located just west of the intersections where Clinton St. crosses the Market St. walkway.
- MBA Career Services is on the fourth floor, room C432
- From Market Street turn right onto Clinton Street. Clinton is one block further west from Dubuque Street
- Pass a large brick church on your left
- Immediately after the church, turn left into the gated parking lot
- Use the gate code for both entry and exit (MBA Career Services will provide the code prior to your visit)
Note: All cars parked in the Pomerantz parking lot will need a "temporary parking permit" tag. You'll receive this hangtag once you arrive in our office, and it will need to be hung on your rear-view mirror.
Please visit the following page of campus maps for more information: www.uiowa.edu/homepage/hub/tours.html