As a Tippie MBA, you have access to over 40,000 business alumni and 235,000 University of Iowa alumni.
Every MBA program touts the size of its alumni network, but size isn't the key. The key is involvement. We keep a database of hundreds of alumni who've expressly volunteered to help our MBAs make connections and find internships or full-time positions.
How Alums Get Involved
- Mock Interviews—Tippie alums come on campus often to help with career preparation, holding mock interviews and guiding students as they hone and polish interview skills.
- Program Advisors—Alumni help us keep our program current with the demands of the corporate world. They pose suggestions for curriculum and projects to ensure students are ready for the rigors of the working world.
- Recruiting MBA Talent—Alums whose companies are seeking MBA talent represent their employers on campus, presenting the merits of their organization and generating interest.
- Student Recruiting—Tippie MBA alums around the country make themselves available to prospective students curious about the program. They may meet over coffee, exchange e-mails, or simply share a phone conversation to answer brief questions.
We'll help you build business relationships that will expand your existing network into an even more valuable resource.
Recruiting Tippie MBA Talent
- Post Full-time/Internship Opportunities
- Participate in On-Campus Recruiting
- Review Tippie Resume Books
- UI Tippie College of Business Alumni
- UI Alumni Association
- LinkedIn (Search for Tippie MBA Alumni Group)
- Tippie MBA Career Services for Alumni