Apply to the Hong Kong MBA
To be considered for admission to the Hong Kong MBA, you must submit a complete portfolio of documents for evaluation. This consists of the following materials:
- Completed application form—Complete the entire application formclearly and legibly, giving accurate, up-to-date information.
- Academic record—Submit official marks sheets and degree certificate from all academic institutions attended. If documents are not in English, translations must also be submitted.
- Resume—The resume should outline your education, work experience (including dates of employment), and professional development.
- Two letters of recommendation—Submit two letters of recommendation from professional references, such as a current supervisor. The comments should focus on your professional achievements and career potential.
- Personal statement—The statement should describe your reasons for pursuing the MBA and your personal goals. Exlain why you would like to pursue an MBA at this time and highlight your personal experience and accomplishments.
- Non-refundable application fee of HK$800—Checks should be made payable to "China Education Group."
- Interview—Candidates must also participate in an admission interview with a representative of the Tippie School of Management.