HawkID and Password
You will receive an email from the Office of Admissions providing a link to create your HawkID and password. The HawkID and password is used for entry into all University of Iowa student support systems including library resources, the course support system (ICON), and the student services system (ISIS). If you have not received your HawkID and password, contact the director of the HK MBA Program.
A HawkID password policy has been created to protect students, employees, and resources across campus. Policy guidelines include:
- Password expiration after 180 days
- Temporary lock of accounts for 15 minutes after five failed log in attempts during a 15-minute period
- Passwords must contain at least two letters and two numbers
- Passwords cannot match any part of your name
- New passwords cannot match old passwords
Tools have been provided to make it easier for you to change your password, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the aid of the Help Desk or the Stead Technology Services Group in the Tippie College of Business. Enrollment for this service and more information is available at the university's HawkID website.