What is the
The IEM is an online futures market where contract payoffs are based on real-world events such as political outcomes, companies' earnings per share (EPS), and stock price returns. The market is operated by University of Iowa Henry B. Tippie College of Business faculty as an educational and research project. More...
- Who can participate in the IEM?
- Are the participants playing with real money?
- Can markets predict the future?
- Can I get historical data from the IEM?
- How do I start trading?
- I need more information about the IEM...