Setting up an IEM Class Description
Instructors must set up an IEM Class Description before their students can open their IEM trading accounts. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (319) 335-0881 with the following information:
- Course Title
- Course Number/Registrar's Code
- Instructors Name, Department, Address, (including City, State, Zip), email address, and phone number
- Number of Students in class
Once we receive this information we will create a course for you.
Students will set up an account under your course by following these directions.
Please note that there is a one-time account set-up fee of $5.00 on all trader accounts.
- Go to the online Registration Page
- Fill out the information on the form and click SUBMIT
- Print out the confirmation page
- Mail the confirmation page, along with a deposit and $5.00 account set-up fee, to:
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242
- Please make checks payable to: The University of Iowa
- When we receive the initial investment we will activate the student's account.
If you have any questions please call us at (319) 335-0881 or email us at email@example.com.