IEM 2002 U.S. House Control Market
The IEM 2002 House Control Market is a real-money futures market where contract payoffs will be determined by the outcome of the 2002 U.S. House of Representatives Elections. Please see the market prospectus for specific details of this market.
The market is open to all traders with US$ denominated accounts. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
Prospectus: Description of the 2002 House Control Market
IEM WebExchange Users Guide: For information on how to trade
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- US House of Representatives
- US House: Democratic Leadership
- US House: Office of the Majority Leader
If you have suggestions for other links related to the 2002 House Control Market, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!