IEM 2002 U.S. Congressional Control Market: Winner-Takes-All Market
The IEM Congressional Control Market is a real-money futures market where contract payoffs will be determined by the outcome of the 2002 U.S. Congressional Elections. Please see the market prospectus for specific details of this market.
The market is open to all traders with US$ denominated accounts. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
Prospectus | Price History | Graph
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- US House of Representatives
- US House: Democratic Leadership
- US House: Office of the Majority Leader
If you have suggestions for other links related to the US Congressional Market, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!