IEM 2004 U.S. Congressional Election Markets
The IEM 2004 Congressional Election Markets are real-money futures market where contract payoffs will be determined by the votes cast in the 2004 U.S. Congressional Elections. There are three markets in this set:
Please see the market prospectuses for specific details of each market.
- Congress04 -- based on the composition of both houses of Congress
- House04 -- based on the composition of the US House of Representatives
- Senate04 -- based the composition of the US Senate
These markets are open to all traders world-wide. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
Overview: Brief overview of trading information for the 2004 US Congressional Election Markets.
Prospectuses: Descriptions of the three 2004 US Congressional Markets.
Data: IEM Data concerning the 2004 US Congressional Markets.
Graphs: Graphs of midnight "closing" prices for the 2004 US Congressional Election Markets.
IEM WebExchange Users Guide: For information on how to trade.
- World Wide Web Links
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- US House of Representatives
- US House: Democratic Leadership
- US House: Office of the Majority Leader
- Related IEM Markets
- 2004 Democratic National Convention Market
- 2004 U.S. Presidential Vote Share Market
- 2004 U.S. Presidential Winner Takes All Market
If you have suggestion about other links related to the 2004 Congressional Elections, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!