2010 Congressional Election Markets
The IEM 2010 Congressional Election Markets are real-money futures markets where contract payoffs will be determined by the votes cast in the 2010 U.S. Congressional Elections. There are three markets in this set:
- Congress10 -- based on the composition of both houses of Congress
- House10 -- based on the composition of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Senate10 -- based the composition of the U.S. Senate
These markets are open to all traders world-wide. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
- Congress10, House10, and Senate10 data
- IEM WebExchange Users Guide: For information on how to trade.
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. House of Representatives: Office of the Clerk
- U.S. House: Democratic Leadership
- U.S. House: Republican Leadership
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Senate - Democratic Caucus
- U.S. Senate - Republican Caucus
- CNN.com Politics
- FoxNews.com Politics
If you have suggestion about other links related to the 2010 Congressional Election, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!