IEM 2004 U.S. Presidential Vote Share Market
The IEM 2004 US Presidential Vote Share Market is a real-money futures market where contract payoffs will be determined by the popular vote cast in the 2004 U.S. Presidential Election. Please see the market prospectus for specific details of this market.
The market is open to all traders world-wide. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
Overview: Brief overview of trading information for the 2004 US Presidential Vote Share Market.
Prospectus: Description of the 2004 US Presidential Vote Share Market.
IEM Data: IEM Data concerning the 2004 US Presidential Vote Share Market.
IEM Daily Prices Graph: Graph of midnight "closing" prices for the 2004 US Presidential Vote Share Market.
IEM WebExchange Users Guide: For information on how to trade.
- Political Sites
- Candidate Sites
- George Bush for President.
- Wesley Clark for President.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton Senate Homepage.
- Howard Dean for President.
- John Edwards for President.
- Dick Gephardt for President.
- John Kerry for President.
- Joe Lieberman for President.
- Related IEM Markets
- 2004 Democratic National Convention Market
- 2004 U.S. Presidential Winner Takes All Market
- 2004 U.S. Congressional Control Markets
If you have suggestion about other links related to the 2004 US Presidential Election, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!