IEM 2006 U.S. Congressional Election Markets
The IEM 2006 Congressional Election Markets are real-money futures markets where contract payoffs will be determined by the votes cast in the 2006 U.S. Congressional Elections. There are three markets in this set:
Please see the market prospectuses for specific details of each market.
- Congress06 -- based on the composition of both houses of Congress
- House06 -- based on the composition of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Senate06 -- based the composition of the U.S. Senate
These markets are open to all traders world-wide. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
- Overview: Brief overview of trading information for the 2006 U.S. Congressional Election Markets
- Prospectuses: Descriptions of the three 2006 U.S. Congressional Markets
- Data: IEM Data concerning the 2006 U.S. Congressional Markets
IEM WebExchange Users Guide: For information on how to trade
- World Wide Web Links
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. House: Democratic Leadership
- U.S. House: Office of the Majority Leader
- U.S. Senate
- CNN.com Politics
- FoxNews.com Politics
- Related IEM Markets
If you have suggestion about other links related to the 2006 Congressional Elections, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!