2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election Markets
The IEM 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election Markets are real-money futures markets where contract payoffs will be determined by the popular vote cast in the 2008 Minnesota election for the U.S. Senate. There are currently two markets in this set:
- MNSen08_VS -- based on popular vote shares won by the candidates listed on the ballot for the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate election
- MNSen08_WTA -- a winner-take-all market based on the popular vote plurality winner of the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate election
See the market prospectuses for specific details of these markets.
The markets are open to all traders world-wide. Consult our online trader's manual for additional information.
- Al Franken for Senate website
- Norm Coleman for Senate 08 website
- Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party website
- Minnesota Republican Party website
- MinnPost.com Politics
- Star and Tribune Politics
Other IEM 2008 Election Markets
If you have suggestion about other links related to the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!