IEM traders favor Obama

Traders in prediction markets are betting Barack Obama will defeat Republican presidential candidate John McCain. Traders on the Iowa Electronic Markets, run by business professors at the UNIVERSITY OF IOWA, give the Democratic candidate a 66 percent chance of victory versus 34 percent for the Republican.