IEM Puts Money on Obama

Democratic candidate Barack Obama has an 87 percent chance of winning the U.S. presidential election, an electronic market for wagering on the election showed on Tuesday. With a week to go before American voters head to the polls, Republican candidate John McCain has just a 13 percent chance of capturing the White House, according to data posted by the Iowa Electronic Markets. This REUTERS story appeared in the TIGARD TIMES, published in Portland, Ore., as well as seven other media outlets including the Spanish portal of YAHOO NEWS.