Obama's Lead Grows Steadily on Iowa Electronic

Democratic candidate Barack Obama has an 87 percent chance of winning the U.S. presidential election, an electronic market for wagering on the election showed Tuesday. With a week to go before American voters head to the polls, Republican candidate John McCain has just a 13 percent chance of capturing the White House, according to data posted by the Iowa Electronic Markets. The IEM, which is run as a research tool byThe University of Iowa's business school, has shown Obama's lead growing steadily in recent weeks.

Read the article