Dublin Internship Program
New for Summer 2012!
Program Dates: June 11-August 4, 2012
The Tippie College of Business is pleased to partner with EUSA (our provider in Madrid and Paris) to offer another English language summer internship alternative. Maybe you're Irish and have always been curious about your roots, are a huge U2 fan, are more comfortable in a smaller metropolitan area, or interested in learning more about this historical, beautiful, unique country. Dublin also provides a more affordable alternative to our London and Hong Kong programs.
EUSA, with more than 25 years experience placing students in internships across Europe, will continue to provide the support and experience past University of Iowa students have enjoyed. Although details are currently being finalized (updates will be made to this website as they become available), below is a summary of the anticipated program structure for summer 2012. Applications welcome, final program parameters will be provided at time of acceptance but are not expected to differ significantly from the above.
The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, December 21, 2011.
- One semester hour UI predeparture course in Spring 2012 (for elective credit)
- *REMEMBER TO LEAVE OPEN MONDAYS 10:30-11:20 DURING EARLY REGISTRATION*
- On-campus EUSA preplacement meetings and orientation
- One-week orientation and onsite interviews
- Seven-week internship (Monday to Friday)
- 3 semester hours of UI academic credit for 6B:187, which can be applied to:
- business elective
- Global & Cultural Studies GE for Tippie students
- IBC-International Business requirement
- Guaranteed unpaid internship placement
- Onsite orientation
- Career prep and coaching
- Planned weekend event (One Ireland)
- English Proficiency for Non-U.S. citizens (evaluated by program provider prior to acceptance)
Estimated Program Fee
No more than $5,600 for both residents and nonresidents