Hong Kong Internship Program
Immerse yourself in a dynamic mix of innovation, business, and culture!
The Hong Kong Internship Program provides students the opportunity to pursue a summer internship in one of the world's financial centers and international business hubs. Hong Kong is the home of many multi-national companies with strong influences from both Eastern and Western cultures. This unique opportunity is open to University of Iowa undergraduate students in any major who want to gain international and professional work experience.
Hong Kong Internship Overview:
- 8 weeks living and working in Hong Kong
- Earn 4 University of Iowa academic credits (1 s.h. spring 2015, 3 s.h. summer 2015)
- Guaranteed unpaid internship placement
- Internships in industries that are customized to your interests, goals, and skills
- Cultural activities and trips planned outside of work hours
- Scholarships available
- No language requirement
- Partner with Dream Careers to provide internship and academic experience
2015 Hong Kong Internship Details:
Dates: June 6 - August 1, 2015
Costs: 2015 costs are being finalized, but will be approximately $8,500 (see all that is included)
Application Deadline: Early December 2014
**Note: TCOB students interested in the Dream Careers London or Hong Kong programs are required to apply via this University of Iowa-sponsored program.