Each applicant must meet the following criteria by summer 2015:
- A UI and a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- 45 s.h. earned by May 2015
- One semester completed at the UI by December 2014
- In good academic and disciplinary standing
- Open to all College of Liberal Arts and Tippie College of Business students
Note: Completion of MSCI: 1500 Business Computing Essentials is recommended for business students prior to their internship.
**Important note for International Students**
If you're interested in applying to the Hong Kong program, our Hong Kong partner Dream Careers will talk with you prior to an interview with the Undergraduate Program Office. We recommend you complete these 2 interviews PRIOR to applying to this program. Please contact Stephanie Grebe to arrange your Dream Careers interview. Finally, please confirm your U.S. visa eligibility to participate in this summer program with your UI ISSS Advisor prior to applying--pay particular attention to the dates on your visa.