Each applicant must meet the following criteria by the summer of 2014:
- A UI and a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- 45 s.h. earned by May 2014
- One semester completed at the UI by December 2013
- English Proficiency—International students will be required to complete an English proficiency evaluation by the program provider prior to being accepted to the program. Please arrange this evaluation through Beth Rydstrom Knudson BEFORE YOU APPLY (you will be assessed a $50 application fee once you apply).
- In good academic standing
Note: Completion of 6K:70 Computer Analysis is recommended for all business students participating in the program.