Costs and Expenses
2015 costs are being finalized, but will be approximately $7,900 (resident) $8,600 (non-resident). Many of your program expenses are included in the cost of the program. Please view the program services that are included.
Your program fee will be on your 6-1-15 U-bill.
Due to UI contractual obligations and resource commitments, students who drop out of the program after a certain date will be assessed a program withdrawal fee. The 2015 withdrawal date will be set soon. Withdrawal fees will vary depending on when the student withdraws, but amounts could equal up to the total program fee. There will be no refund after the start of the program. Students will be asked to read and sign a Payment and Withdrawal Policy upon acceptance.
It is important that you understand the cost implications of withdrawing from this program. Please direct any questions about the policy to Stephanie Grebe in the UPO.
Additional Expense Estimates
- Nonrefundable application fee- $50
- Roundtrip Airfare- $1,300-$1,600 (estimate, may differ)
- Passport Application Fees- $135 (estimate)
- Mobile Phone Rental Required- Students must provide an emergency contact number with a mobile phone. Student who can provide a mobile number that works in Spain do not have to arrange a rental, but if students do not have a mobile phone that will work in Spain they will be provided information on rental options.
- Personal Expenses- $2,000-$3,000 (The exchange rate along with individual choices on food, entertainment, and travel will affect this total)