Each applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A UI and a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- 60 s.h. earned by May 2014
- One semester completed at the UI by December 2013
- In good academic standing
- Two 100-level courses (5th level) taught in Spanish or equivalency.
- Spanish courses you may want to consider prior to the Madrid internship include 35:103 Spanish Language Skills: Writing, 35:106 Spanish Language Skills: Speaking, 35:118 Business Spanish, 35:150 Cultures of Spain, OR 35:153 Madrid.
- It is strongly recommended that students participate in a Spanish course during the spring 2013 semester.
Note: Completion of 6K:70 Computer Analysis is recommended for all business students participating in the program.