In the Madrid Internship Program, all participants will be provided accommodations in a home stay.
For linguistic and cultural reasons, students will benefit from home stays in Madrid in order to continue to improve language skills outside the office environment.
Convenience and Safety
These prescreened families live all around the city, and Madrid's excellent public transportation system ensures the internship sites are usually not more than a 45-minute commute from the home stays. Students are provided with their own key to the home and may come and go as they please, respecting the family's schedules.
Housing Services and Expectations
Students are provided:
- Breakfast and 5 dinners/week (Does not include the mid-day meal)
- Laundy service and student's room cleaned by the family once a week.
- Sheets and towels.
- Students will spend the first three nights of the program in a hotel arranged by EUSA.
- Dinner on the first night.
- Note: There is normally NO Internet access from the home.