Costs and Expenses
2015 costs are being finalized, but will be approximately $8,100 (resident) $8,700 (non-resident). Many of your program expenses are included in the cost of the program. Please view the program services that are included.
Your program fee will be on your 6-1-15 U-bill.
Due to UI contractual obligations and resource commitments, students who drop out of the program after a certain date will be assessed a program withdrawal fee. The 2015 withdrawal date will be set soon. Withdrawal fees will vary depending on when the student withdraws, but amounts could equal up to the total program fee. There will be no refund after the start of the program. Students will be asked to read and sign a Payment and Withdrawal Policy upon acceptance.
It is important that you understand the cost implications of withdrawing from this program. Please direct any questions about the policy to Stephanie Grebe in the UPO.
Additional Expense Estimates
- Nonrefundable application fee- $50
- Roundtrip Airfare- $1,300-$1,600 (estimate, may differ)
- Passport Application Fees- $135 (estimate)
- Mobile phone required- You must have a mobile phone emergency contact number. If you have a mobile number that works in France, you do not have to arrange a rental. If you do not, you will be provided information on rental options.
- Personal Expenses- $2,000-$3,000 (The exchange rate along with individual choices on food, entertainment, and travel will affect this total)
- Metro Transportation- A card will be provided that you will be responsible for loading with funds. This is estimated to cost between $150-$200.