Each applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A UI and a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- 60 s.h. earned by May 2014
- One semester completed at the UI by December 2013
- In good academic standing
- Minimum of one course at 5th level in French or equivalency (9:105, 9:111, or 9:112)
- Courses particularly recommended to complete prior to the Paris internship include 9:115 Business French and/or 9:197 Techniques in Translation
- It is strongly recommended that students participate in a French course during the spring 2013 semester.
Note: Completion of 6K:70 Computer Analysis is recommended for all business students participating in the program.