The Department of Management Sciences provides a variety of study areas across the spectrum of business analytics and information systems. Students learn to develop and manage information systems, apply process improvement techniques to supply chains, and solve business problems with quantitative analysis.
- Undergraduate Program in Business Analytics and Information Systems (BAIS)
- Full-time MBA Program - Business Analytics Academy
- Master's and Graduate Certificate Program in Business Analytics
- Ph.D. Program in Management Sciences
Our nationally recognized faculty specialize in the use of advanced computational and mathematical techniques to solve critical business problems. Our research and instruction specialties include operations management, information systems and quantitative methods.
The Department of Management Sciences is recruiting for the following positions with a start date of August 17, 2016:
- Lecturer in Business Analytics and Information Systems (Fulltime)
- Lecturer in Business Analytics and Information Systems (Full or Part Time)
Open Position: Lecturer in Business Analytics and Information Systems
The Department of Management Sciences invites applicants for one or more lecturer positions teaching topics in business analytics and information systems in the undergraduate, Master's, and MBA programs starting August 17, 2016. Apply online.