MBA-PM students are required to complete 15 courses, totaling 45 credit hours.
Nine core business courses provide a solid foundation of business principles.
- Business Analytics (formerly Data & Decisions)
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Management in Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Managerial Finance
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Management & Business Policy
To meet your professional needs, select six electives from one major area of study or from the variety of business disciplines listed below.
- Management and Organizations
- Management Sciences
For more detailed course information, view copies of prior semester syllabi.