Career Services for Professional MBA Alumni
Thanks for reconnecting with our office! We are proud to count you among the community of Tippie MBA alumni. Whether you are seeking your next career move or looking to promote job opportunities within your organization to current Tippie students, we value your tie to the college.
Seeking Tippie Talent?
- Post Full-time/Internship Opportunities
- Participate in On-Campus Recruiting
- Review Tippie Resume Books
Seeking Your Next Career Move?
As a Tippie alumnus, your continued success is important to us. As such, we've created a long-term strategy to provide specific services to you at any point during your career. These include:
- Online job bank and web-based recruiting system
- Tippie resume books
- Professional alumni network
- Links to several other valuable career tools
- Global resume book service for top 60 MBA programs (U.S. and international); 200+ Global Focus partner companies and thousands of other firms utilizing this resume book resource to source talent.
Career Coaching Session
- Tippie alums also have access to one individual coaching session with the MBA Career Services Career Education & Training director. Please note that these appointment times do book quickly—we greatly appreciate your patience.
To request access to Career Services for Life, please contact Jana Klauke, 319-335-2750.