There are two ways to enter the MBA-PM Program, and four start times each year.
- January (Spring semester)
- May (first summer session)
- July (second summer session)
- August (Fall semester)
If an MBA from the University of Iowa is your goal, and you have time to complete the GMAT* prior to the application deadline, apply for formal admission to secure the benefits enjoyed by admitted students:
- Advance priority registration
- More financial aid availability
- Greater enrollment flexibility
This is a simple way to "try out" the MBA-PM Program, or to get a quick start if you haven't yet taken the MBA entrance exam. It allows you to:
- Enroll in the same classes as admitted students
- Earn graduate credit that counts toward your degree upon admission
- Benefit from the same faculty, staff, and level of support as admitted students
You can take up to 3 courses in PreMBA status; to continue after that point, you must complete the formal admission process.