There are two ways to enter the MBA-PM Program.
If an MBA from the University of Iowa is your goal, and you have time to complete the GMAT* prior to the application deadline, apply for formal admission to secure the benefits enjoyed by admitted students:
- Advance priority registration
- More financial aid availability
- Greater enrollment flexibility
This is a quick way to "try out" the MBA-PM Program, or to get a quick start if you haven't yet taken the GMAT. It allows you to:
- Enroll in the same classes as admitted students
- Earn graduate credit that counts toward your degree upon admission
- Benefit from the same faculty, staff, and level of support as admitted students
* PreMBA Status is for those who don't have enough time to complete the formal application process before classes begin. If you choose this option, you will eventually need to complete the formal admission process.