IEM Results 'Eerily Close' To Outcome
Bookmark & ShareSeptember 20, 2006
Source: Investor's Business Daily
A story about electronic prediction markets points out that in 2004 the Iowa Electronic Markets, a research vehicle operated by the UNIVERSITY OF IOWA, gave President Bush a 51.4 percent chance of winning re-election vs. a 48.6 percent chance for a Sen. John Kerry victory. Those totals were eerily close to the popular vote results.
Contact: Forrest Nelson, ,
Return to top of page