IEM Traders Favor Obama by Large Margin
Bookmark & ShareOctober 15, 2008
Traders betting on future events in the political prediction markets are overwhelmingly predicting a Barack Obama victory in the U.S. presidential election, giving the Illinois Democrat a better than 80 percent chance of winning. On the IOWA ELECTRONIC MARKETS, run as a research tool by the University of Iowa business school, traders were giving the Democrat an 82 percent chance of winning and the Republican an 18 percent chance of winning.
Return to top of page