Brent HickmanGraduate Assistant
- Microeconomic Theory, Applied Game Theory, Industrial Organization, Structural Econometrics
- Outstanding Research Paper Award, University of Iowa Department of Economics, 2009
- "Second place paper, Social Sciences & Education Division, 11th annual James F. Jakobsen Conference, jointly sponsored by the University of Iowa Graduate College and Graduate Student Senate", 2009
- "Fellow, Institute on Computational Economics, jointly sponsored by The University of Chicago Department of Economics and Argonne National Laboratory", 2008
- "Graduate Presidential Fellow, University of Iowa, 2005-2010"
Work in Progress
- On the Pricing Rule in Electronic Auctions, forthcoming in The International Journal of Industrial Organization.
- Effort, Race Gaps and Affirmative Action: A Game-Theoretic Analysis of College Admissions (Job Market Paper, Part I).
- Effort, Race Gaps and Affirmative Action: A Semiparametric Structural Policy Analysis of US College Admissions (Job Market Paper, Part II).