Amit Kumar VermaGraduate Assistant
- B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut, 2006
- Research Assistantship, Department of Management Sciences, 2012
- Summer Dissertation Fellowship, Graduate College, 2013
Work in Progress
- Strategic placement of telemetry to reduce routing costs (with Prof. Ann Campbell).
- Effect of correlation on strategic placement of telemetry units (with Prof. Ann Campbell).
- Optimal location of collection centers in agricultural markets (with Prof. Ann Campbell).
- Staff Consultant, Oracle, India, July 2006-June 2009
- The Use of Telemetry to Improve Routing Costs, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Charlotte, NC, Nov 2011
- Use of Telemetry in Stochastic Routing, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, Oct 2012
- Modeling the Impact of Correlation on the Telemetry Location Problem, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, Oct 2013